The men’s segment of the watch market in Thailand has grown significantly in recent years. Thai are reconsidering watches as must-own accessories for everyday life and essential fashion elements to pair with different outfit styles. Market stats reveal that the purchases of sophisticated products like precision watches have grown for a long time. Thus, the watch market in Thailand is expected to reach $200 million within the timespan from 2021 to 2026 due to rising demand for premium watches.
Wise – A Watch Brand Since 2008
Wise is one of Thailand’s most prestigious watch brands, with several shops in Bangkok and other relevant cities. Wise is entirely Thai, so all their watches are hand-made by specialized watchmakers. All Wise watches encompass fine details that make them stand out in the market. Some of the most appreciated models are:
- Hitman Hit66 Full Lume has a dial night lighting function that makes this watch an unreplaceable tool for those who love nightlife.
- Adamascus AD9M is a perfect choice for stylish and comfortable watchwear. This model can match almost all outfit styles, from classic to casual. Adamascus D9M is an all-in-one watch model for everyone.
- Adamascus AD8 has a slightly tech-looking design and high-level versatility. This watch marries with sporty clothing as well as casual style. Its in-built features make it a must-have watch for every man.
- Adamascus AD7 is an elegant, timeless, classic-styled watch that fits all occasions, from business conferences to casino playing. This model adds extra value to any elegant outfits required by luxury casino dress codes unless you prefer playing on this website and collecting their welcome bonus for new online casino game players based in Thailand.
Simpl – The Concept Of Unique Watches
Simpl is a Thai watch company that unifies unique design and timeless quality, which is all customers might wish to get from a wristwatch. Simpl offers three collections: the Timeless, the One, and the Reverse. The latter of the three has one-of-a series of functions that do more than many analog watches can do, such as displaying different timezones at a glance. Here are some of the most popular models:
- Orbit Black is a variant of the basic Reverse watch model. It has a stainless steel case with a metal finish and full-grain leather straps. This watch looks comfortable and easy to wear thanks to its as thick as 20mm leather straps.
- NATO is a black dial with black straps watch with leather straps for comfortable everyday wear, even when the wrist sweats because of high temperatures. This Reverse model looks minimalist and offers the chance to change the straps.
A-rtisan – Exclusive Limited Edition Watches
A-rtisan was the first Thai watch brand to appear in the international market. Their watches are powered by a Swiss Unitas movement and finished with fine details. The brand releases limited edition models for special events.
All A-rtisan’s masterpiece watches belong to the Dragon Collection, an affordable limited edition in steel, DLC, or bronze. Dragon watches are available in three versions with the same case. Dragon is a one-of-a collection thanks to its distinctive feature, the word “dragon” written in traditional Chinese script on a case side. Also, all the Dragon watches are waterproof and impact-resistant.
The men’s watch market in Thailand is flourishing and reflects an increasing appreciation for timepieces as essential fashion accessories. Esteemed brands like Wise, Simpl, and A-rtisan offer unique designs and quality craftsmanship, which is driving the industry toward new heights. The projected market value of $200 million by 2026 highlights the growing demand for premium watches among Thai consumers.